T: 01993 773372




We offer a complete service for all domestic properties.  Perhaps you need an extra socket or light fitted.  Outdoor power / lighting. LED lighting. Update your fuse board / consumer unit  (upgrade / replacement). Complete re-wire or renovation.  Then we are here to help with a quick and efficient service.  All work is guaranteed, NICEIC certificated and Part P registered where appropriate.  Whatever your requirements may be, look no further than us.

Landlord electrical certificates are also undertaken, which we issue when we carry out a Landlord safety inspection.


Fuse board / consumer unit in your home is your primary protection against a fault in the electrical installation. As a NICEIC registered installer we can upgrade or replace your old unit giving you the protection you need in your property.

A fuse board/consumer unit, should be easy to find and is where the electricity in your home is controlled and distributed. It’s important that you know where your fuse board / consumer unit is in case you ever need to turn the electricity off in an emergency. It contains three things:

A)  Main Switch– this allows you to turn off the electricity supply to your home. You might have more than one mains switch, for example if your home has electric storage heaters. In this case you may have a separate fuse board / consumer unit.

B)  Residual Current Devices (RCD) these are switches that trip a circuit under dangerous conditions, and instantly disconnect the electricity.

C)  Circuit Breakers– these are automatic protection devices in the fuse board / consumer unit that switch off a circuit if they detect a fault. They are similar in size to fuses, but give more precise protection. When they ‘trip’, you can simply reset the switch. But make sure you correct the fault first.

Fuses  (may be found in place of circuit breakers) – re-wireable fuses have a piece of special fuse wire running between two screws. When a fault or overload current flows through the fuse wire, it will become hot and melt. The melted fuse breaks the circuit, disconnecting the faulty circuit and keeping you safe.


All electrical installations deteriorate with age and use.  They should therefore be inspected and tested at regular intervals to check whether they are in a satisfactory condition for continued use.

Any business dealing with the public is required to have their electrical equipment tested, this also includes schools, libraries, clinics, restaurants, hospitals etc.

We provide a complete package of tests and results to comply with Health & Safety legislation.  If you are looking for a professional inspection and test service, we can help.  All our staff are highly qualified and experienced electrical engineers.

We carry out periodic testing of existing installation for domestic, commercial or industrial and PAT testing (Portable appliance testing).